Our branch is committed to educating our clients and prioritizing multiple goals so they have the confidence to retire in the comfort they have dreamt. Our clients receive regular check-ins on goal progress to prevent competing goals from derailing them from their plans. We partner with your trusted team of professionals including accountants and attorneys to create a holistic approach to your financial path. That's why it's so important to find a financial advisor to understand what's important to you as your goals and priorities evolve and change over time to be a part of your team.
We work with a wide range of clients; however, our focus is on:
• Supporting recently divorced and widowed women recover from loss and feel confident with their financial standing
• Assisting business owners with creating and protecting their exit strategy and servicing their business retirement plans
• Supporting soon-to-be and recent retirees to feel confident with their income replacement as they transition into retirement
I have three important goals as your financial advisor:
1) That you know we truly value an authentic relationship with you. I firmly believe that it is critical in helping you accomplish all that is important to you.
2) That you leave every meeting knowing you are partnered with a professional who is dedicated to help grow your wealth as if it was my own hard-earned money.
3) That you know I am here for you for the long term. I want to help you build your wealth, protect your wealth and eventually transition your wealth to those you love.
Stephanie C Johnson
- Phone: (303) 237-4338
- Send an Email