MarketingInternet MarketingOnline MarketingPublications
Conifer Radio is the streaming internet radio voice for the Conifer, Bailey, Pine and our US Highway 285 Corridor.
Conifer Radio serves the communities of Conifer, Aspen Park, Pine and our other surrounding communities extending along and branching from the US 285 corridors from Morrison through Bailey, Colorado - all the way to Kenosha Pass.
Conifer Radio broadcasts advertising-free via internet “live-streaming” technology featuring alternative side-B classic rock, plus community information produced for the Conifer and Highway 285 Corridor Community. Conifer Radio utilizes a very similar approach to that of National Public Radio (NPR). We don't 'advertise' per se, we instead "recognize" with factual information about our community businesses / organizations who provide financial underwriting support. For $40/week, our Underwriters receive an hour of professional, factual recognition about what makes these folks so valuable to the residents of our Highway 285 corridor. Nonprofits are at 50% discount. Public Service Announcements (PSA's) are always free.
Conifer Radio operates a mobile radio station/studio, is available for live broadcasts, and is seeking interim studio space (a 10'x10' room).
Conifer Radio has been developed and is managed by a local 20-year Conifer resident with Hudson Ross Associates, LLC a local US 285 corridor consulting firm.
- Listen to Conifer Podcast each Wednesday at 5 pm where good information on a local organization is featured
- Each morning we feature "Coffee on the Corridor" both at 7 am and at 10 am and the Daddy's Homemade Events report
- Susie Knight, our local Saddlebag Lady presents The Western Way Hour each Tuesday at 7 pm
- Yesterday's Hits presented by Journey Roofing features Two for Tuesday from 1 to 6 pm
- Our local Wyatt Yates with Rugged Financial presents his Money Myths Podcast each Thursday at 7 pm